I’m ridiculously excited to introduce you to my new printable productivity planner and guide book. It might be small, but it sure is mighty.
It’s been carefully designed, based on years of corporate experience and best practice, to help leaders, line managers, task managers, and project managers maximise their productivity and enhance their leadership skills.
The pack contains 12 downloadable worksheets, plus a 17-page guide, that will help you:
- Focus and prioritise your tasks
- Improve your time management skills
- Delegate more effectively
- Make meetings more productive
- Build better relationships by recognising how others have contributed to successes
- Stay positive through a practice of gratitude and thankfulness
Here’s what to do:
- Read the guide book
- Print out the worksheets in the quantities you need (either on your own printer or at a copy shop)
- Add them to your favourite A5 binder
- Start using the worksheets – don’t forget, the more consistently you use them, the better the results!
And it’s all yours for just £5. Click here for more info.